Friday, May 12, 2017

KA-CHING!

Hey guys! EXO-CBX recently released the short version of the music video for KA-CHING!, the first song off of their Japanese debut mini album! The music video was really colourful which made for a fun nail design!






Even though the full song hasn't been released yet I thought KA-CHING! was a really fun track and wanted to support it through a nail design! After replaying it quite a few times I decided that the slot machine at the beginning of the video would be fun to incorporate but I was a little hesitant since it's kind of similar to the design that I did for EXO's Lotto last year. This one is a little more intricate though and I feel like all the colours make it stand apart from my Lotto design.
I think my favourite part of this design was doing the gradients for the lettering; I almost wanted to just leave the design at that because it looked so pretty! The roulette wheel on the pinky finger was suggested by my friend Ashley; I had originally been planning on trying to paint a bunch of coins like you see near the beginning of the mv.





And as always I filmed a tutorial for this kpop nail design! Please remember to credit me if you recreate this design for yourself, and remember to tag your pics with #looknyanails so that I can see them!

Enjoy!

Products Used:
CND - Apricot in the Act
Essie - All Access Pass
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - I'm Addicted
Essie - Licorice
Essie - Make Some Noise
Essie - Mojito Madness
Essie - Vibrant Vibes
Essie - Vices Versa
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Maybelline - Fierce N Tangy
Sally Hansen - White On
Serendipity Polish - Big Red Bow

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment